martes, 19 de noviembre de 2013

My final reflection

Hello there! This is my final reflection about the subject. I chose to use goanimate because it's the tool I had the most fun with. However, I was unable to record my own voice, because apparently my computer is running too slowly :(
The free version allows you to record for only two minutes, so I had to record my reflection in two separate videos. Here they go! (I added a touch of humour, I hope you don't mind!):
Final reflection by laucascone on GoAnimate





My final reflection part 2 by laucascone on GoAnimate

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi Laura!
    Very insightful reflection! And very funny indeed!!! I love it! I agree with you about the activities we did in class were varied and very interesting, and I also find myself reading experts' and colleagues' blogs, which I will probably continue to do! And I also find Diigo fascinating and necessary now! :)
    Well done!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I forgot to mention that your video was very realistic too! Funny of course, but realistic...The boyfriend over there, begging for just a little attention...rings a bell! Haha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. LOL! Loved your final reflection. As Aldana said, it is funny but at the same time quite realistic... I have never used this tool. How long does it take to do something like this? It seems like a lot of work...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Barbi, it takes time because one gets carried away... There are so many options! Movement, characters, settings, props, effects, voices, etc. etc. I more or less took two hours and half to make these videos!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What an original way to post your reflections, lol. I wasn't that creative =(.

    I had fun watching the videos. I haven't used this tool yet, but now I think I will give it a shot; it seems fun.

    "You don't really care about me, do you?" LOL. You've made my day.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. "Hello, hello, hello" lol, I can't stop laughing. Intonation in these tools makes it even funnier, because some things sound really weird

    ResponderEliminar