sábado, 26 de octubre de 2013

A more detailed introduction!

Hello!
This post is to introduce myself in more detail...

I'm Laura Cascone, I'm 26 years old and I live in the city of Buenos Aires. I've been studying to become a teacher since 2008, and I'm planning to graduate next year. I study at the "Instituto Superior de Profesorado Joaquín V. González." Here's a picture of its building!
I've worked in schools - both state and private - and in private institutes. Currently, I'm working at a private primary school with 5th form (11 year-olds). This is my first experience as a primary teacher and I really enjoy it, although I don't really know how I would feel teaching first or second form.
I also work in an institute in Palermo with kids. They are 8 and 9 years old, but I don't find it that difficult since it is a small group (only six students). I also have my private students, mostly adults.
I've always taught adolescentes and this is the first year I teach kids. I must say so far, it has been a very rewarding experience...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario